Year-Round Community Tennis Courts Program Funding
- Published: May 28 2021 18:04
The Year-round Community Tennis Facility Program Presented by Rogers is operated by Tennis Canada and provides funding to assist in the development of year-round tennis facilities.
Grants are available to municipalities and/or their designated community partners.
Qualified applicants may include:
1. All Canadian municipal governments
2. Their project partners, which may include:
• Non-governmental organizations
• Not-for-profit organizations
• Private sector entities
• Indigenous communities
• Municipally owned corporations
• Universities, Colleges, Schools (institutionally owned land permitted)
The only way to apply for funding is by sending your application package to . Applications received by mail will not be accepted. You can find details by using the Application Guidelines on the Tennis Canada website www.tenniscanada.com