Hike Nova Scotia is hiring a Project Officer
Hike Nova Scotia, through a partnership with the Canadian Parks and Recreation Association’s Youth Employment Experience program, is hiring a Project Officer for 15 weeks to assist with implementing various Hike NS initiatives. As such, this opportunity is only available to youth (up to age 30) who face various barriers to employment.
Applicants must have skills in communications and project implementation, and must be:
- Between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive);
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons as defined by the Refugee Protection Act;
- Individuals legally entitled to work in Canada;
- Individuals legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/territorial jurisdiction’s legislation and regulations;
- Individuals who self-identify as: youth living in rural or remote locations, Indigenous youth, LGBTQ2+ youth, visible minorities (youth), youth with disabilities, youth who are new Canadians, language minorities, etc.
Deadline to apply: June 26, 2022. Learn more.