NS Trails is looking for a Geographic Information System (GIS) technician (Term Contract)
- The GIS Technician will help implement an exciting new Trails Data Project. We are looking for someone with a formal GIS background, familiar with current versions of data software and applications. Familiarity with the trail sector in Nova Scotia is an asset.
- Deadline to apply: December 3rd, 2021. LEARN MORE & APPLY NOW!
Recreation Nova Scotia is hiring a Financial Coordinator
- The Financial Coordinator is responsible for the bookkeeping and financial operations of the RNS programs, services, and related financial reporting.
- Applications will be accepted until November 30th, 2021. APPLY NOW & Learn more.
Nova Scotia Sea School is hiring a Shipwright Assistant - Student
- The Shipwright Assistant will be responsible for aiding the Shipwright with the restoration of Sea School’s traditional wooden sailboat ‘Dorothea’. Dorothea is used to provide educational and environmental summer programs for youth in Nova Scotia. Job responsibilities will be related to boat restoration including; scraping, sanding, using hand and power tools, reefing and caulking the hull, painting with natural finishes, assisting with structural repairs and adhering to safe boatshop practices. In this position, the employee will also engage with youth and volunteers in educational workshops, and be responsible for ensuring these programs are delivered in a safe and supportive environment
- Applicant must be between the ages of 20 - 30 years old. Must be a Canadian Citizen. Learn more and APPLY NOW.
Hike Nova Scotia is hiring a Project Officer
- Hike Nova Scotia, through a partnership with Nature Canada’s Work to Grow program, is hiring a Project Officer for 13 weeks to assist with the NS Walks project and other Hike NS initiatives. One of the goals of Work to Grow is to diversify and strengthen the nature sector. As such, this opportunity is only available to youth (up to age 30) who identify as Black, Indigenous, People of Colour.
- Applications will be accepted until Nov. 28, 2021. Learn more and APPLY NOW.