Regional Recreation and Sport Inclusion Consultant (Northern Region)
- The position is hosted by the Municipality of Colchester and supported by the NS Department of Communities, Culture and Heritage (CCH). The consultant will be based in the Fundy regional office of CCH in Truro. Applications will be accepted until 4:30 pm January 31, 2020. Learn more.
Trails Strategy Coordinating Group Member Recruitment: Open Application for Trails Community At Large
- The Interdepartmental Committee on Trails (ICT) and Nova Scotia Trails Federation are working together to establish the Trails Strategy Coordinating Group (TSCG). As per the Terms of Reference, there are two (2) positions designated for the trails community at large. The Terms of Reference (TOR) and position descriptions are located here:
- TSCG Terms of Reference (Draft)
- TSCG Co-Chair Position Description
- TSCG Member Position Description
- Deadline to apply is January 31, 2020. Please submit a resume and cover letter to:, 902-718-6160.
The Mariners Centre, Southwest Nova Scotia’s Entertainment Centre is seeking a General Manager
- The Mariners Centre, Southwest Nova Scotia’s Entertainment Centre, is accepting applications for the position of General Manager. This role requires an energetic individual with strong marketing skills and the ability to serve as a relationship builder, business developer, and a strategic planner. Full job description. Apply now.
The Nova Scotia Lifeguard Service is hiring seasonal lifeguard staff to work from mid-June to the end of August
- Minimum requirements are National Lifeguard Certification (any option) and Standard First Aid Certification.
- All applicants are required to complete an interview, multiple choice test, 500m swim, 3.2km run, and 50m manikin carry.
- Applications for the 2020 season are now being accepted. The deadline for Area Supervisors/Assistant Director and the LSS Summer Program Coordinator, is Wednesday, Feb. 19, 2020 at 5:00pm AST. For all others, including Beach Captains, Assistant Beach Captains, Lifeguards, etc., the deadline is Wednesday, March 4, 2020 at 5:00pm AST. Apply now.