Recreation Nova Scotia memberships includes professionals, volunteers, educators, students, interested citizens, elected officials and commercial organizations. RNS is open to everyone who has an interest in recreation, parks, fitness, sport, facilities, aquatics, therapeutic recreation, camping, the arts, culture or other related sectors.
How to become a member with Recreation Nova Scotia
- Choose your membership category below
- Complete the online form
- Pay online via credit card or request an invoice
Membership fees are to be sent to
120 Eileen Stubbs Ave, Unit 102,
Dartmouth, NS B3B 1Y1
- Volunteer Group ($80)
- Student ($35)
- Individual ($70)
- Corporate/Business ($130)
- Municipal – based on population ($600 to $1300 range)
Recreation Nova Scotia is committed to:
- Marketing and Brand Development: A clear message stating the benefits of active participation in recreational activities that improves the lifestyle of all Nova Scotians. RNS will be recognized as the lead organization representing recreation in the province.
- Advocacy: Through active organizational and grassroots advocacy campaigns run by RNS, policy and decision-making within the province of Nova Scotia will positively affect the ability of recreation to facilitate the building of healthier futures.
- Member Services: Volunteers, students and recreation professionals will have renewed vitality and increased capacity to build healthy sustainable communities supported by the networking, professional development, information brokering and programs provided through RNS.
- Participation: There will be an increase in recreational opportunities for, and participation by, all Nova Scotians.
- Collaboration: RNS will work with willing partners to create an active recreation community across Nova Scotia.