Any volunteer not-for-profit group that supports the purpose and objectives of the Association, but which is not eligible under the municipal category shall be eligible for membership, and are eligible for two representatives with two votes and full membership privileges, including discounts on resources and training, access to all programs, including the RNS Awards, and all mailouts. Groups can access the RNS general liability insurance program through this category only.
1) Select “Invoice” in the applicable box below if you wish to be invoiced for your membership fees.
2) Select “Pay Online” in the applicable box below if you wish to pay your membership fees online with a credit card or PayPal account (A “Pay Now” button will appear on the following page).
We envision a province in which everyone, regardless of race, gender, age, creed, colour, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, or socio-economic circumstance, is engaged in meaningful, accessible recreation experiences that foster:
- Individual wellbeing: Individuals with optimal mental and physical wellbeing, who are engaged and contributing members of their families and communities
- Community wellbeing: Communities that are healthy, inclusive, welcoming, resilient and sustainable
- The wellbeing of our natural and built environments: Environments that are appreciated, nurtured and sustained.