Membership shall be open to any individual who supports the purpose and objectives of the Association. They shall, upon payment of their annual fee, become full members of RNS and are entitled to all the rights and privileges of full membership, including discounts on services and training, access to all RNS programs, all mailouts and the opportunity to vote and hold office.
1) Select “Invoice” in the applicable box below if you wish to be invoiced for your membership fees.
2) Select “Pay Online” in the applicable box below if you wish to pay your membership fees online with a credit card or PayPal account (A “Pay Now” button will appear on the following page).
We envision a province in which everyone, regardless of race, gender, age, creed, colour, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability, or socio-economic circumstance, is engaged in meaningful, accessible recreation experiences that foster:
- Individual wellbeing: Individuals with optimal mental and physical wellbeing, who are engaged and contributing members of their families and communities
- Community wellbeing: Communities that are healthy, inclusive, welcoming, resilient and sustainable
- The wellbeing of our natural and built environments: Environments that are appreciated, nurtured and sustained.