We've compiled resources below that we hope will help you navigate through the latest COVID news.
Please refer to http://novascotia.ca/coronavirus for the latest updates on Covid-19.
Mandatory Vaccination Policy FAQ & Resources:
- COVID-19 Protocol for Proof of Full Vaccination for Events and Activities, Oct 4, 2021
- FAQ proof of vacination policy September 14, 2021
- Proof of Vaccination Policy
Updated restrictions as of April 28, 2021
Nova Scotia Resources
CPRA Covid-19 resources:
- COVID-19 Activity Update
- Recreation and Sport Recovery Program
- Summary of Federal Government Wage Subsidy Program
- CPRA Briefing Note on COVID-19 Federal Aid Package
- CPRA shared folder of COVID-19 resources
The government has launched a new website to help businesses and organizations understand how to work within the public health guidelines, available at https://novascotia.ca/reopening-nova-scotia.
Example of a phased in plan: Barrington Recreation Summer Programming
The Small Business Reopening and Support Grant provides funding to help some small businesses, non-profits, charities and social enterprises that were ordered to close or greatly reduce operations because of the Public Health Order, or were greatly impacted by social distancing and orders to stay home. https://novascotia.ca/coronavirus/small-business-reopening-support-grant/
The Re-Opening Playbook. Standards to Ensure a Safe Recovery - This playbook is a living document, updated frequently as standards evolve. Access Playbook. (Please note: this is from the States, but will likely still have best practice ideas that are applicable here).